Prohibition of sale
Prohibition of sale:
- Any railway servant at the time on duty.
- Any excise or police officer of any rank being in uniform or on duty.
- Any vagrant under police escort.
- Any insane person.
- Any person under 21 years of age.
- Any person known or believed to be drunk or intoxicated.
- Any non-commissioned officer or soldier of the Indian Army, any non-commissioned officer or sailor of the Indian Navy, any non-commissioned officer or airmen of the Indian Air Force.
- Any driver of automobile.